- 11-16-2012, 09:50 PM #2
- 11-16-2012, 09:58 PM #3
- 11-16-2012, 11:05 PM #7
- 785 Posts
Re: ANGRY birds
Go to Settings - > Apps and clear the cache (not data) for each game.
Do you have the most recent AB versions?
Also, doesn't AB connect to the Internet? Maybe you have a connection issue with their server.
Still a problem? Then email their support.
Lastly, do as the previous poster recommended (and what AB support will likely tell you) and uninstall/reinstall. Yes, I think you'll lose your progress, though I'm not positive. Try it with one game and see what happens. FYI, I don't have this problem with the two AB games I have after updating to 4.2.
- 11-29-2012, 05:53 AM #9
- By Stefan Petit-Freres in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:21 PM
- By dukeslb56 in forum GamesReplies: 163Last Post: 09-12-2010, 01:12 AM
- By dhMassacre in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2010, 12:32 PM
- By Holsum in forum GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:33 PM
- By turbodude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2010, 10:31 AM