- 1 Posts
Trouble Connecting to Wifi
I've had my Nexus 7 for about a month now and I've had no problems with it what so ever. It was able to connect to my school's and home's Wifi networks without a problem. However starting a week ago or so it started to not connect to Wifi. I assumed it was my school's Wifi but it does the same thing when I am back home now too. It will either tell me it was unable to connect to the network or connect to the network, show the bue Wifi icon, and then disconnect completely. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks for your help.
- 11-20-2012, 09:36 PM #2
- 11-21-2012, 02:47 AM #3
- 38 Posts
Re: Trouble Connecting to Wifi
Happened to me today as well. What worked for me was forgetting the network, turning my WiFi off rebooting both the nexus and the router. some people say that changing the Wi-Fi channels also work as well but I didn't need to since the above worked.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-21-2012, 05:53 AM #4
- By lmf22 in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2012, 12:36 AM
- By Skipster Charm in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2011, 01:21 PM
- By gshurling in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2011, 03:27 PM
- By rjdangerous in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 07:47 AM
- By herbologist in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:04 PM