- 2 Posts
Getting mail on Nexus
Hi I've set mail up on my mothers nexus and it seemed to be working ok but now it seems its only coming through sometimes. It goes through to her pc ok but not the Nexus. She tells me that last night there was a certain email in the inbox but this morning it's not in the inbox. She has not deleted from Nexus or Pc. Any thing obvious I'm missing before I go and have a look?
- 11-22-2012, 06:50 AM #2
- 11-22-2012, 08:55 AM #4
- 787 Posts
Re: Getting mail on Nexus
Make sure you have Sync checked for that account (assuming it's not a Gmail account):
* Go to Settings. Tap on Settings > Accounts > Corporate.
* Then under Accounts, tap the account name that you are having problems with (if you only have one account, that will be the only one available).
* A new menu will appear. Make sure the box is checked after "Email", which allows for sync.
If it's a Gmail account, the process is similar, except that instead of tapping on Corporate, you would tap on Google and proceed from there.
- By BLOND37 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2011, 01:46 PM
- By drandrew18 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:00 AM
- By nismospec in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:27 PM
- By Zorachus in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 41Last Post: 09-04-2011, 08:57 PM
- By snookie in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:59 PM