- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 having trouble turning on
If I decide to completely turn off the tablet and at a later point attempt to turn it on..well it doesn't respond (intermittently successful).
Steps I've tried:
Plugged the tablet (turned off) to charge
Held, pushed, tapped, softly and aggressively the power button
Waited a few seconds, minutes, hours, day
Well with all the above steps I do eventually get results (it boots) but it is very frustrating.
thanks in advance
- 11-29-2012, 04:34 PM #2
- By Cigar_Junkie in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2012, 06:32 AM
- By tyler0630 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:08 AM
- By DisplacedMic in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:28 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2010, 12:20 PM
- By FractalSphere in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-21-2010, 08:09 PM