- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 4.2 upgrade only partial root
Early 16GB Nexus 7 after 4.2 upgrade, unlocked. I re-rooted using WugFresh's NRT 1.6, which wasn't smooth, but did report success. Stickmount, Busybox, and Titanium Backup all are happy, but I can't see root files in ES File Manager, and USB drives connected via previously working OTG cables show "empty . .". (Mounts are created, but empty, even though there are files on the drives.) The upgrade to 4.1.1 re-rooted easily. Any Ideas?
- By jaaaceeee in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2010, 02:38 AM
- By UMich_Guy0717 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:57 PM
- By mxl180 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:36 AM
- By ghostyroasty in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2010, 03:55 PM
- By mikeindc#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:17 PM