Battery indicator stays at 100% for ages, then at 60% the tablet crashes and I have to recharge.
I've tried downloading a different battery indicator app, but it just shows the same.
When my N7 finally gets down from 100 and shows 60%, (I'll have little warning; I could be browsing, watching a film or playing a game) I suddenly get a low battery warning, then the tablet just switches off and I have to recharge.
This is really annoying for me as I never really know how much battery I have left. Hoping someone can help..I don't really want to do a factory reset as it took me a good while to set up the N7 just how I like.
Anyone have any ideas?
- 12-04-2012, 10:41 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 10:46 PM #3
Re: Battery indicator stays at 100% for ages, then at 60% the tablet crashes and I have to recharge.
Also it seems to have got rid off the very slight lag/jerkiness that was apparent after the last update.
- By poolman in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2012, 09:50 PM
- By blackops1125 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:58 PM
- By blackops1125 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 22Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:36 PM
- By mikewelch5 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2011, 03:09 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:33 AM