- 30 Posts
Nexus 7 won't wake up from standby without a reset
Is anyone else having this problem? When my Nexus 7 (32 GB) is in standby mode, it often won't wake up. It happens whether charging or on battery. To wake it up, i have to perform a soft reset by holding the power button down for over 10 seconds. It occurs about 75% of the wime. Usually it happens when it has been in standby for a while but sometimes it happens even when it has been in standby for only a few minutes. I've read that many people are having issues powering up when they have shut their tablet off, mine has never had that problem. It only occurs in standby. I'd hate to send it back for this because everything else about it seems fine. Any ideas?
- 01-07-2013, 08:05 AM #3
- 01-07-2013, 08:23 AM #4
Re: Nexus 7 won't wake up from standby without a reset
After 2 weeks with my N7 32GB + 3G I see it happen a couple times.
I actually, had the UI has force closed on my once. I would or is an app causing a hang up. I would occasionally power down and up if you haven't a couple times a week.
Never clear ram or use task managers. Once you do that you can guarantee a crash.
Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S 3
- my N7 is resting quietly in the corner.
Old has beens.. LG flip - Droid X - Droid X2 - Droid Charge (3 days) - Droid Incredible 2..
- By FrogVomit in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2011, 05:26 PM
- By jyu87 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:27 PM
- By Josh K in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 05-28-2010, 11:50 AM
- By srv in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
- By Knyte in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:46 PM