- 12-10-2012, 01:09 PM #2
- 164 Posts
Re: Nexus 7
You really have to set up a gmail account. I recommend you actually use it over your internet provider account. Every ISP email account I have ever used has been complete chaff. If you were leaving your current ISP for another provider, you would be changing emails and I would recommend you changing to gmail anyway.
The whole point of a google branded device like this is to take advantage of the "Googleplex" which begins with gmail.
- 12-10-2012, 01:24 PM #3
- 525 Posts
Re: Nexus 7
Agree - I have had the same gmail, yahoo mail, and hotmail accounts over the same ~ 20 year period in which I changed ISPs at least 8 times.
Consider how much of a pain in the **** it is to tell all your relatives, friends product registrations, forum links, etc. to change your email to this LAST NEW ONE....hehe.
- 12-10-2012, 05:12 PM #4
- 12-10-2012, 10:40 PM #5
- By brandonscott in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 03-22-2010, 03:18 PM
- By ERDude in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2009, 01:35 PM
- By Genetic_Bloom in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 12-19-2009, 06:40 PM
- By Jibeker in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 12-19-2009, 01:28 PM
- By aquaj13 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:18 PM