- 395 Posts
How to disable "unsafe volume" warning?
There's a thread about this in the N4 section, but I didn't see any answers there, so I figured I'd post here.
Lately when I try to turn the volume up with the side rocker, I often get a popup message "Raise volume above safe level? Listening at high volume for long periods may damage your hearing." It's very annoying, and I'd like to disable it.Nexus 7 16gb (pre-order unit, perfect condition)
- 12-14-2012, 02:56 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 04:29 AM #3
- By Steve_S_T in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 60Last Post: 06-06-2013, 06:07 PM
- By JohnnyBeGood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:53 AM
- By androidfanboi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2010, 03:41 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2010, 06:29 PM
- By adamk#ac in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2010, 12:23 PM