- 2 Posts
Help! trying to go to stock 4.2.1 but it says baseband does not match
Long story short, I received the Nexus 7 as a gift from someone at Google. However, when I tried to update the Google app, it said the app wasn't signed. So i tried a bunch of things. Now I am trying to put on stock 4.2.1
This is the 3g version.
Tried to do everything and when I tried to fastboot the stock image, I get a message that
Device version-baseband is '1231_0.10.0_1020'.
Update requires '1231_0.10.0_1021'.
How do I go about getting this thing to work?
- 12-15-2012, 08:56 PM #2
- By hawkins1973 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2011, 01:13 PM
- By ochness in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2011, 02:23 PM
- By midnight93933 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 14Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:59 AM
- By Sage_F in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 05-22-2011, 12:13 AM
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:39 AM