Managing my Nexus7
I got a Nexus7 for Xmas for a change. I have an iPhone and an Apple Macbook Pro so thought I would try something different for a tablet - but I'm struggling with how to manage everything.
How do I manage what is on my device through my computer? How do I transfer files (images/songs) from my laptop on to my device? I'm struggling to find how to work my device through my laptop!
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
All the best,
- 12-25-2012, 12:03 PM #2
- 12-25-2012, 12:47 PM #4
- 12-25-2012, 12:49 PM #5
- 784 Posts
Re: Managing my Nexus7
For video, one of the more popular and versatile is MX Player. I also use BS Player. Both are very good. Other users have their own favorites. They all play a multitude of codecs, so you won't have a problem. Also, try Popcorn Player for a fun, resizeable window that overlays other apps. All these are free, but paid versions to get rid of ads (ads only show up if you pause the video) are available.
For music, my current favorite is PowerAmp. I also like jetAudio Plus and n7player. PowerAmp and n7player only have paid versions after the 15 day trial, while jetAudio has free and paid versions.
- 12-26-2012, 07:15 AM #7
- By John-Smith in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 25Last Post: 07-19-2012, 05:10 PM
- By giograves in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 34Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:13 AM
- By cole2kb in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:07 AM
- By buckeye_jeff in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2011, 05:52 PM
- By kenmid EVO in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:23 PM