- 1 Posts
Music on nexus wont work , not even on drop box
I tried transfering music from pc to nexus , and it wont let me , when i unplug my nexus the music doesnt show up , i tried putting it in different music folders and it still didnt work. then i tried drop box and it wont play either , some one help
- 12-27-2012, 11:06 AM #2
- 12-27-2012, 01:18 PM #3
- 227 Posts
Re: Music on nexus wont work , not even on drop box
It will take about 5 minutes for new music to show up as the library gets updated.
If it doesn't get updated for some reason, go into the apps list, navigate to the music app, and clear the cache.
edit: also, make sure that there isn't a file called .nomedia somewhere at or above the folder that contains the music. That notates that music/videos shouldn't appear in your music/video players.
- By buzz276 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:33 AM
- By RaiderWill in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:26 PM
- By DiGi91 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 15Last Post: 10-27-2011, 04:16 AM
- By messymark in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:47 AM
- By aldous in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:13 AM