Lost N7, security concerns
Ok bonehead move in a rush to get to a wedding put down my N7 and forgot the dam thing in a car park. I have face and pattern unlock, but I feel like those are easily crackable.
What are my options should someone break in light up wifi? All my mail and some sensitive info are stored locally as is.Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE- > HTC Evo / BB Bold > Nexus S 4G
- 12-31-2012, 01:17 AM #2
- 12-31-2012, 07:13 AM #3
- 12-31-2012, 12:23 PM #4
- 12-31-2012, 12:32 PM #5
- 316 Posts
Re: Lost N7, security concerns
I don't think pattern is easily hackable unless someone wants to sit there for hours just swiping random predetermined patterns until it unlocks. Obviously make sure the pattern isn't just one line or two.
In this situation a thief wouldn't even bother trying to unlock it and would just reformat the tablet himself and sell the tablet. So your data would be wiped anyway.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-31-2012, 12:34 PM #6
- 12-31-2012, 01:18 PM #7
- By JoeNM84 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
- By burzlurker in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2011, 08:37 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:48 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum KeyboardsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:48 PM
- By Nuevo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:56 AM