- 6 Posts
I recently returned my Nexus 7 to Asda for a refund, but have a slight problem. I forgot to reset the device back to factory settings, and now my account is still active on the device.
Can i de-register it from my house, or via some other solution which would be similar? I haven't put any credit card details into google play, but i would still like to delete the account off there.
If not, what should, or can i do?
- 01-04-2013, 01:39 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 02:49 AM #3
- 01-04-2013, 11:40 AM #4
- 586 Posts
- By jayhawkfan18 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 12Last Post: 03-29-2011, 04:28 PM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-18-2010, 10:50 AM
- By bizN in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:41 AM
- By Ignitros in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-16-2010, 06:39 PM
- By 03cbr954rr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:56 AM