- 1 Posts
Cannot connect to home Wifi and to the internet
I am new at this and not really tech savy. My problem is that I cannot connect to my secure Wifi at home (problem of authenticity) as well as the public library, in both instances it is for restricted use and both require a password. However when I go to public places like McDonald's I have no trouble connecting to their Wifi and access the internet.
Has anyone experience such problem and do you have a solution? Thanks.
- 01-17-2013, 02:08 PM #2
- By rjack22 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 13Last Post: 04-17-2013, 07:53 PM
- By CFD323 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 12-29-2012, 07:49 PM
- By palmer0700 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2012, 10:01 AM
- By DenisParkes in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:49 PM
- By johnny79 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM