Best way to do a hard reset
I have found performance to be a little sluggish recently and am thinking about doing a hard reset.
What is the best easy to do that with regards to the content on there? Should I wrote down a list of all my apps first?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 01-17-2013, 12:04 PM #2
Re: Best way to do a hard reset
I think it would be easier to do a few screen captures just to remember your layout. All your installed apps will come back via your google account. At least all your play store apps...
Just remember to up load the screen pics somewhere off tablet. I like to use facebook with the me only setting, or google drive....
- 01-17-2013, 12:09 PM #3
- By faceless007 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2012, 12:24 AM
- By Kmcferrin in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2012, 08:31 AM
- By crgrapid in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2011, 04:36 PM
- By Biezestreet in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2010, 03:27 PM