- 5 Posts
non trusted wifi
I tried to access the wifi on my job for the first time today. When I did, I got a warning screen that said google achrome does not trust this source and that I should not proceed. Is this normal? My Nexus 7 has not done this on ather wifi spots. My Samsung Statosphere has no issue with the wifi. Should I go ahead and connect to the work wifi with my Nexus?
- 01-31-2013, 10:00 PM #2
- 02-01-2013, 09:35 AM #3
- 4,144 Posts
Re: non trusted wifi
since its your work wifi you can totally trust it.
you can install user certificate from your company on your nexus 7 and that message will never showup.
- By asmallchild in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2012, 01:02 PM
- By roberts68 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 13Last Post: 02-14-2012, 10:18 PM
- By adonisbabe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:30 AM
- By alpha752 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:20 PM
- By Fable322 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:21 PM