- 19 Posts
Asus repair turn time?
Just a question for those who had to send their N7 to Asus for repair. What was your typical turn time in getting your device back? My N7 totally locked up with only one month of use so I sent it back to them - They have had it for 5 days - Just curious what others have experienced. thanks !
- 02-01-2013, 09:02 AM #2
Re: Asus repair turn time?
Sorry, bought mine from google play store and they send a new one out to me first. I have 21 days to return the old one via their prepaid UPS label, else they'll charge my credit card for it. From what I've read the return times are all over the place. But keep in mind that people usually don't post about it unless they get bad service....
Good luck and stay on them about it...
- By JaSauders in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2013, 05:16 PM
- By mattmanne in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 41Last Post: 01-05-2013, 02:00 PM
- By mattmanne in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2012, 12:31 AM
- By natedog155 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2012, 01:23 PM
- By coach in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:52 PM