- 1 Posts
Changing file associations with Google Drive
Hi there. I just got my Nexus 7 and I am still learning the ropes. My tech level is pretty low so ELI5, please.
Basically I went to open a Word Doc from my Google Drive app, and it asked which app to use to open it. I selected one of my document viewing apps and chose to always use it. Then I discovered that the document's formatting was not being displayed correctly on this app. So I'd like to go back and try to use the other document viewer to open it. Can someone tell me how to "reset" the choice I made to always use the one document viewer to open it? I actually did the same thing in Solid Explorer, but it let me reset all the file associations right from the Settings menu in the app. I don't see this option in the Settings menu for Drive.
Also, is there a way to "reset" these file associations for the whole tablet? That could be useful because as I mentioned I have found myself needing to do this a couple times before already. It would be handy to have a shortcut to do it for all apps.
Thanks for your help!
Last edited by IAmTheLaurax; 02-03-2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: speling
- 02-03-2013, 02:09 PM #2
- By vicw926a4 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 32Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM
- By Rayz321 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2012, 01:57 PM
- By edamr in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2012, 01:38 AM
- By AndroidDrone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:41 AM
- By vicw926a4 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2010, 09:23 AM