- 3 Posts
Help with notetaking/annotating at work
Hi, I'm new to Android and the apps available. I purchased a Nexus 7 with the intent to bring it with me to meetings and take notes, rather than using paper. Then sync with Evernote. I'm using Handrite Notes for the notes part. However, in addition, I'm often provided an agenda or other documents in Word format taht I'd like to handwrite directly on top of. What app would you suggest I use for this? I like Handrite Notes because it saves directly to Evernote. Something similar for annotating existing files would be great.
- 02-04-2013, 01:18 PM #2
- 227 Posts
Re: Help with notetaking/annotating at work
I will typically convert to PDF and use the app ezPDF Reader. It is pretty nice to use for highlighting, marking up, and adding sticky notes to the document.
You can try Documents To Go, but I really don't like the responsiveness of that app and there are oftentimes weird conversion issues.
- 02-04-2013, 01:19 PM #3
- 3 Posts
- By mcbeaven in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 01-28-2013, 04:52 AM
- By longshadows in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:54 PM
- By Jerenater10 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:52 PM
- By u1988 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2011, 07:41 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:18 PM