- 5 Posts
YouTube app seems kinda broken
I don't use the stock YouTube app often, but many times it seems to crash the entire OS after a few minutes of use. Basically, there's a buzzing noise from the speakers and the device reboots. And I'm pretty sure the problem lies specifically with the app, since I've never experienced it with anything else.
- 02-06-2013, 12:48 AM #2
- 02-06-2013, 01:22 AM #3
- 2,562 Posts
Re: YouTube app seems kinda broken
I've never seen that happen. Are you on stock Android or rooted?
Try going to Settings/Apps, and clearing the cache and the data for YouTube, then try again. Another approach would be to uninstall all YouTube updates, then update the app again.
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 58Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:11 AM
- By mrfarinhight in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:16 PM
- By DrewCSchultz in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:35 PM
- By gobias in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:01 AM
- By kkwan77#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:15 AM