- 1 Posts
Sky Go on Nexus 7
I am curious to know what others think of the quality of Sky Go on the Nexus 7. The on demand programmes seem to be fine, with a good picture quality, but the live programmes, especially Sky Sports, do not seem to have a great picture in comparison. Not as clear and crisp as I know the Nexus is capable of.
Is this a case of the Nexus 7 managing the bandwidth and not giving a high quality picture to ensure it does not lag/buffer? Is there any way to change the config settings to enhance the picture quality?
Anyone else have the same problem, or any views on this?
Other than this I'm very happy with the Nexus 7, and would recommend to others.
- 03-03-2013, 03:29 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Sky Go on Nexus 7
You're' lucky to get sky go. Since updating to 4.2 on my nexus 7, I can no longer get it. Checked on sky go website and sure enough it is no longer supported. Really annoying as its one of then reasons I bought the thing. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks.
- 03-03-2013, 04:52 AM #3
- By grobe in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 21Last Post: 11-16-2012, 01:19 PM
- By incrediblenotinstock in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 33Last Post: 08-11-2012, 06:37 AM
- By yackydo in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:17 PM
- By Poseign in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 02-29-2012, 05:16 PM
- By sharra1#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2009, 10:43 AM