- 16 Posts
ROM Manager not working after 4.2.2 update.
After installing 4.2.2 my ROM manager stopped working. It now does nothing and doesn't show previous backups
in the Manage Backups section. If i try to do a back up its shows name backup I hit OK then nothing. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.
- 02-15-2013, 07:20 PM #3
- 2,087 Posts
Re: ROM Manager not working after 4.2.2 update.
Download es file explorer and see if you have sdcard 0
Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating SwaggerAndroid is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz
I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
- By DroidKid94 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2012, 05:10 PM
- By grazamataz in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:42 AM
- By Seba617 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 02-05-2011, 04:06 PM
- By mickey420 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2011, 09:56 AM
- By J_HaX in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2010, 12:14 AM