solved all my Nexus7 issues.
Finally decided to do something about my old (over 6 months) Nexus7 16gb tablet, as cracked screen eventually became unusable.
Decided to stick with hardware, so bought a 32gb device last weekend. Wow no black screening when used in magnetic cover case, no delays, no problems finger downing top menus.
Like a breath of fresh air. Interestingly all my old apps auto restored when logged on to gmail account.
Excellent. Can also get 16gb of maps storage on one device, via backup storage device and using laptop as mother ship.
Well worth £200
BTW I did not want the 3g one as got a mifi sorted out already that is used with other devices, so only pay about £10 every 3 months for new sim. That's it.
Excellent device. Look forward to future models in 6 months time when this one is worn out.
- 03-03-2013, 10:07 AM #2
- 434 Posts
Re: solved all my Nexus7 issues.
My Nexus 7 was buttery smooth when I got it. Now it has slight delays when opening applications or using my keyboard. The only time the keyboard's "Glide" feature is smooth is when I use the Android Central application.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By dj..ozone in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2012, 06:35 AM
- By Pdelponte in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:49 PM
- By azezial in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 93Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:45 PM
- By Rizaria in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:40 AM
- By slowhatch in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:29 PM