Something on the screen...
I noticed that there is something on my screen, a 20 days ago.
In fact it looks like fingertip. Like i pressed screen hard, which I haven't. It can be seen only on black background (app drawer and stuff). On black screen it looks like small circle wit horizontal lines. I really don't know what this is.
It haven't become any bigger or smaller. Someone said it can be fixed. Is it true?
I can't post picture cause, for some reason, I can't make good photo of it.
Sent from my Nexus 7
- 03-03-2013, 10:27 AM #2
- 03-03-2013, 10:59 AM #4
- 26 Posts
Re: Something on the screen...
Maybe this is it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 03-03-2013, 11:09 AM #6
- 03-03-2013, 11:35 PM #9
- 03-04-2013, 11:03 AM #11
- By nkd in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 36Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:45 PM
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:06 PM
- By Gunnyman in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:35 PM
- By TripSixes in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 15Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:28 PM
- By forrest09 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2010, 04:00 AM