- 1 Posts
What to do with a broken tablet.
The screen on my original Nexus 7 was broken after a hefty tumble. Considering the cost of repair and shipping time, I opted to buy a new model. So now I'm left wondering what, if anything, I can do with a tablet that no longer has a touch-capable screen. The screen still works, visually, and everything else is solid. I know I can't get any kind of reliable video-out out of it, which shot down my initial hopes, but is there any use for a broken tablet outside of scrapping it for parts or carrying around a massive 14gb flash drive?
- 03-06-2013, 12:03 AM #2
- 03-06-2013, 09:21 AM #3
Re: What to do with a broken tablet.
You MIGHT be able to get a wireless keyboard and mouse to work... viddy on YouTube makes it look easy.
Search " Use A Keyboard & Mouse On Google Nexus 7 Tablet (Without Rooting!) " or....
and... Amazon.com: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 for Business: Electronics
- By Blazer250 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 17Last Post: 03-19-2013, 04:16 PM
- By AtrociousCrane7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2012, 10:25 PM
- By hitraj47 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 12Last Post: 10-28-2011, 06:42 AM
- By mscemt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2011, 01:39 PM
- By sam1am_ in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 05:56 PM