Web page 1024 wide, HTML5, but is cropped in width on Nexus 7 Chrome...
I have a Web page 1024 wide, an HTML5 page, but when I load it up, it is cropped in width to about 972 pixels on my new Nexus 7 Chrome...
I have tried settings for Accessibility and zoom, etc, but these don't help. I thought the 7 was supposed to be 1280 wide!
- 03-06-2013, 10:54 AM #2
Re: Web page 1024 wide, HTML5, but is cropped in width on Nexus 7 Chrome...
Do you have a link to the Android and/or Chrome meta-tags?
I currently have this for iOS:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />I also want to full-screen mode for HTML5 pages...
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" />
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black" />
Last edited by William Donelson; 03-06-2013 at 11:53 AM.
- 03-06-2013, 04:48 PM #4
- By Arthur Wang in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2013, 08:29 PM
- By mbranscum in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:19 PM
- By Poseign in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:23 PM
- By Rush Lindsay in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2010, 10:29 AM
- By SylarDX in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2010, 11:15 AM