- 8 Posts
Nexus 7 Security Question
I recently got a Nexus 7 for my dad after he lost his iPad and I was wondering what kind of security apps/settings should I setup to help prevent his nexus 7 from getting lost or stolen. I remember how pathetically easy it was for someone to wipe and reset his stolen iPad before it could broadcast its location and I'm curious if the nexus is as simply reset to bypass security measures.
- 03-08-2013, 12:57 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 Security Question
I doubt you're going to prevent his device from getting lost or stolen. There are some apps like Lookout that will allow you to track and wipe your device. The best thing you can do is set up a PIN lock so no one can access your device if lost or stolen.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 =)
- 03-08-2013, 01:40 PM #3
- By Bills_Evo4G in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:38 AM
- By jaystang in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 19Last Post: 01-14-2011, 03:00 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:51 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 11Last Post: 12-09-2010, 09:27 AM
- By jsalk in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2010, 11:52 AM