- 1 Posts
N7 shuts off when battery still half full
I wonder if anyone can help me,my nexus 7 switches off when the battery is still half full and I'm unable to restart it without plugging the charger in.A low batt warning flashes up for a second then it dies,when I restart it and check the battery usage there is a sharp spike in the graph to zero then straight back up to its prior level.despite extensive googling I can't seem to find anyone with similar problems and googles own help pages just pointed me to a general charging/starting problems page,oh yeah,I've done a factory reset also,please help as I'm going on a long flight next week and was relying on it !
thanks in advance !
- 03-08-2013, 06:06 PM #2
Re: N7 shuts off when battery still half full
I am surprised your search did not reveal a matching post. Here is one I found, Nexus dies at 48%.
FWIW, it sounds like you might have a loose battery connection. They do sometime work themselves loose. Try popping off the back and verifying the connector is seated properly.
- By jvolstad in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 16Last Post: 08-07-2012, 11:52 AM
- By biogon in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 30Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:07 PM
- By Rev2010 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:44 PM
- By MrDroidi in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2010, 06:03 AM
- By garberinc in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:12 AM