System update failed
Just got the Asus Nexus 7. During the initial charge, I received a message for a system update. However, during the update it failed and I got the red warning triangle on the image laying on his back. When I tried to reload the update, by going to About... menu setting, then trying to retrieve the update, keep getting the message that the system is up to date. It shows 4.1.2. How do I get the update? Help!
- 03-09-2013, 03:27 PM #2
Re: System update failed
I spoke too soon. Something is wrong with the tablet. I'll have to send it back. Wouldn't update even after several factory resets.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HDNot every device is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
- By MAKuttner in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 02:13 PM
- By Sumpm in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:37 PM
- By Gags1892 in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 01-21-2012, 11:36 PM
- By Jeremy in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 13Last Post: 04-10-2010, 04:31 PM
- By in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM