- 1 Posts
nexus 7 microphone
I bought a nexus yesterday but im having a strange problem. When i make a call on skype and i have the tablet on the portrait mode people hear me perfectly but when i change the tablet to landscape people hear some noise from my mic. Is this normal on this tablet or its a problem on my nexus?
- 03-10-2013, 11:30 AM #2
- 784 Posts
Re: nexus 7 microphone
It's possible that when you change orientation, you are inadvertently touching one of the two microphone holes. They are located along the curved edge of the back. In portrait mode, one is on the top, about half an inch (13 mm) from the left corner. The other is on the left side, about two inches (50 mm) up from the bottom corner. You might want to try a Bluetooth headset, also.
- By brofax in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 14Last Post: 04-03-2013, 09:31 AM
- By joncx in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2013, 04:13 AM
- By UCIntegra1337 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 05:25 AM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2012, 02:35 PM
- By ERDude in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2009, 01:35 PM