- 03-19-2013, 02:48 AM #2
- 39 Posts
Re: Radio antenna where located, how to improve performance?
So, the stock wifi antenna is attached to the rounded edge of back cover, near the top left corner, if got that right.
There is also the other related xda thread about the drone flight N7 controller setup, where the internal wifi antenna is removed and a coax external port is added.
In same thread the question is asked about wifi via OTG cable and external USB wifi hardware, or even repurposing the pogo pins, but nobody answered it...
- By jvoegele in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 95Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:14 PM
- By proudfrog in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 03-19-2011, 09:43 AM
- By gunnermike53 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 160Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:17 AM
- By tmettler5 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2010, 06:57 PM
- By HeyItsLou in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2010, 08:10 AM