What Can I use to play/organize my music?

mandalund

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
... Since I've had my Nexus 7 I've been trying to get used to using the play music thing that has the headphones icon but I HATE it. I hate that sometimes music shows up as unknown artist so it ends up in a folder that says unknown artists. I've tried renaming them but honestly I have no idea what I'm doing..

All I want is to organize my music easily. I want to organize my music and have it all in one folder instead of how it is now, with seperate folders for every artist, and then separate folders for each album by that artist.

So, any suggestions? Should I download a music organizer or a different music player or both? All I want is one folder for music and an easy to use music player that just shows all my songs so I can make specific playlists or I can shuffle and have it play all my music, unlike the stupid play music thing on here Cuz when I want to shuffle my music n play it, it never plays all music.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Lt Data

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I use Rocket Player on both my phone and N7. I like just about everything about it. The one frustrating thing is that it forgets playlists I create if I haven't played said playlist in a while. Other than that, it's a great free player.

mandalund

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I just looked it up, it actually says its 3.99 for Power Amp Full Version Unlocked. There's a free trial version and that's what I downloaded for now ... I already love it so I'll end up buying it.

Lunarbob19

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I use the free doubletwist player app, I created 2 playlists. One I stick in downloaded podcasts and the other all my music, the shuffle features works well.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I usually use "folder player". I can choose a file or just go to an directory in "Music" and start a song. It will keep playing songs until "Music" is empty.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

hithere1212

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same exact problem with my stock play music app on my Samsung Galaxy S4, I HATED it!! it was even making some songs disappear. after reading this forum i downloaded PowerAmp trial version and i absolutely LOVE it!! I am going to upgrade to the full version when the trial is up. everyone that is having the same problem should go to the play store and install PowerAmp. All your problems with be solved. This app does everything.. it has an equalizer for boosting your volume, you can update album art, and organize your music. i give it 10 stars! :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same exact problem with my stock play music app on my Samsung Galaxy S4, I HATED it!! it was even making some songs disappear. after reading this forum i downloaded PowerAmp trial version and i absolutely LOVE it!! I am going to upgrade to the full version when the trial is up. everyone that is having the same problem should go to the play store and install PowerAmp. All your problems with be solved. This app does everything.. it has an equalizer for boosting your volume, you can update album art, and organize your music. i give it 10 stars! :)

Welcome to Android Central! Yes, PowerAmp is very popular for good reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12