- 311 Posts
I was trying out Dolphin browser today to see how it could play video podcasts on a website in full screen. On Firefox in fullscreen it plays them perfectly in HD just as good as on my computer. In Dolphin, it plays them in full screen but it compresses them even though I am using WiFi as if I were watching YouTube videos over 3G on my iPhone.
I can't find a way to play them in the same quality as I get with Firefox. Any ideas here?
- 03-23-2013, 09:11 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Dolphin Browser
Dolphin, after a certain point, doesn't even support Flash any more! Maybe that's the problem. I have a Kindle and I must resist updating Dolphin there because anything beyond the 8.xx.xx level does not do FLASH. I use BOAT on my Nexus for the nonce. That seems to be working most of the time (it's like $4).
- By sniffs in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2010, 04:05 PM
- By energizer1389 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 19Last Post: 01-27-2010, 07:10 AM
- By ali.fazal in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
- By BerrySquasher in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 29Last Post: 12-21-2009, 09:15 PM
- By Jetster220 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:52 PM