HTC's Nexus Tablet

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
So... what do you guys think? I have loved my last 4 HTC devices (3D, 4G LTE, M7, M8). I'm really excited.

Does anyone else think this will be the first Google Silver device? I don't think it'd be too ridiculous to think they could be doing a premium device with HTC's design history. That, and the first Nexus device ever was an HTC.

I'm having fun with this! I guess we'll see it when it gets here.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So... what do you guys think? I have loved my last 4 HTC devices (3D, 4G LTE, M7, M8). I'm really excited.

Does anyone else think this will be the first Google Silver device? I don't think it'd be too ridiculous to think they could be doing a premium device with HTC's design history. That, and the first Nexus device ever was an HTC.

I'm having fun with this! I guess we'll see it when it gets here.

I am under the impression that this will probably be the last Nexus device. I only think this due to how long a device is probably on the drawing board, then prototypes built, and then final preparations. That all takes a while.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
M8 internals in a tablet would be awesome. At least the majority won't hate on the camera since it's not the focal point on any tablet lol

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I am under the impression that this will probably be the last Nexus device. I only think this due to how long a device is probably on the drawing board, then prototypes built, and then final preparations. That all takes a while.

Yeah, that makes sense too. It would also be cool to see the company that started the line end it.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd kill for another HTC nexus. Don't really count on an aluminum build, but wouldn't a gunmetal grey nexus tab with zero gap construction be amazing?

Posted via Android Central App

SmartphoneNerd

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I am going to buy one as soon as I can find one. I had the htc flyer and absolutely loved that tablet. HTC can build tablets, their last foray into it was just overpriced...

Posted via Android Central App

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I've got the HTC One Max and it has by far exceeded all my expectations... I also love the stock Android one gets on a Nexus so if an HTC Nexus 8 comes out, I will be all over that! :)

Can't wait for an official unveil!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey