Nexus 9 Tablet: Pre Order Thread. Are you getting one?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Always a fun thread to have. You ordering a Nexus 9 tablet? If you have go ahead and sound off and let us know!

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I put one on preorder through Amazon, but I don't know if I'll end up keeping it ordered or not (I just wanted one "on hold" for me in case demand is very high).

I wanted to replace my 2013 Nexus 7, because it suffers from a rather annoying rebooting issue, but the $400 pricing for the Nexus 9 irks me a bit. Especially because I want to buy the Nexus 6, but will have to pay full retail price for that. I'm trying to see if I can sell some stuff and make at least a decent chunk of that total up so my wallet doesn't take TOO much of a hit from buying both, but I'm currently prioritizing the phone over the tablet.

Testicleez

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can still contact Google for warranty issues if the N9 is not purchased through the Play Store but instead through Amazon?

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I will purchase the Nexus9 as soon as it's available on Google play store.

Posted via the Android Central App

freakyhair

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Always a fun thread to have. You ordering a Nexus 9 tablet? If you have go ahead and sound off and let us know!

Right now, no. I'm going to wait for real reviews, then decide. Just not enough there for me to snatch it up immediately. I've brought this up before, but lack of >32GB bothers me. The new iPad is available up to 128GB!!! Too bad I really don't like the taste of iPad. Heck, if they are going to copy the 4:3 screen (which I support), why other things that work well for Apple.

I'm optimistic that this device will be smokin' fast, and may eventually win me over. If I don't like what I see, I will likely grab a Shield. I really like the stylus. Just wish its screen was a touch bigger.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Right now, no. I'm going to wait for real reviews, then decide.

I'm optimistic that this device will be smokin' fast, and may eventually win me over. If I don't like what I see, I will likely grab a Shield. I really like the stylus. Just wish its screen was a touch bigger.

Pretty much in the same boat. Spent all of Thursday deciding if I wanted to pre-order or not. The price is really what finally got me to hold off. I still may very well pull the trigger, but I'll need to see some reviews and such first. For what I need, it's quite possible another, cheaper tablet is the more responsible option right now.

quietlybrilliant

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Says 2-3 weeks until shipping. Sounds like already delayed compared to the initial Nov 5 shipment dates.

Is it true that the LTE models are not yet available for pre-order?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888