AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay. I'd rather get this than the Verizon Nexus 6. I mean that phone might as well be a tablet. I'm excited anyway :)

Posted via the Android Central App

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... I ordered mine on Saturday. It should be a great performer with the Tegra K1 and everything. Plus Lollipop looks sweet! Can't wait for it to get here! When I pre-ordered my LG Gwatch from Google they said it would ship on the 7th I think, and it arrived that day so I hope this thing gets here right on the third. I ordered it with overnight delivery or same day, whatever it's called... It can't get here soon enough!

:)

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I ordered mine on Saturday. It should be a great performer with the Tegra K1 and everything. Plus Lollipop looks sweet! Can't wait for it to get here! When I pre-ordered my LG Gwatch from Google they said it would ship on the 7th I think, and it arrived that day so I hope this thing gets here right on the third. I ordered it with overnight delivery or same day, whatever it's called... It can't get here soon enough!

Agreed! I'm going back and forth between pre-ordering and just picking one up from Best Buy on the 3rd....

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

When will it take the money from my bank though? Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz