Google Nexus 9 Changing Shipping Speeds will result in a delay in order.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a smart cover 10/21 with an expected arrival date of 11/5 with prime shipping. Wanted it to come the same day my tablet arrives (11/4), so I changed the two day shipping to one day. My estimated delivery went from 11/5 to 12/10. Tried to contact Amazon and there is nothing they can do to put me back into the "queue" as they call it. Frustrating. There should be a big message that pops up before confirming the shipping change that it may result in delayed shipment. Amazon is becoming pretty bad when it comes to making it easy for customers to pre-order items.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: Changing Shipping Speeds will result in a delay in order.

That stinks - sorry for your bad luck. :-[ Maybe my free shipping will come faster now ;)

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

seems like Amazon is really FUBAR this order completely. Updating the shipping speed should not move your spot at all. All it does is change how fast you get the item.

Amazon has some major legacy issues in their shipping computer system it seems.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

That's unfortunate - Thanks for sharing within the forums. Let us know if the shipping time changes.

egginator

May 24, 2010
Visit site

Did the exact same thing with a keyboard folio. Originally both were going to come in Nov 5th but now folio has no shipping date.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

I wrote a long suggestion to Amazon through email in changing their way of pre-ordering and the whole queue situation. Hopefully they'll at least make some changes for the future. It's pretty bad when so many of us had the same issue and not one of us knew about the possibility of being put in the back of the line because we wanted it quicker. That's on Amazon. If we had, I'm sure none of us would have even messed with the shipping speed. But, if we can let others know so they don't make the same mistake makes me feel a bit better.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet!

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

A representative at amazon took the liberty to change the shipping speed for me without asking and now I don't have my pre-order spot. Im very upset with them now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non