Sudden completely empty battery, what could it be?

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
This has happened three times over the last few days, the tablet will be dead, I will charge it up and then check the battery chart and it shows a normal discharge then just straight down, literally a vertical line. Then it charges back from that dead empty like normal. I will try and add a picture. What could it be?Screenshot_2015-03-31-07-03-49.jpg

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
This has happened three times over the last few days, the tablet will be dead, I will charge it up and then check the battery chart and it shows a normal discharge then just straight down, literally a vertical line. Then it charges back from that dead empty like normal. I will try and add a picture. What could it be?View attachment 168825

Could be bad battery maybe? Could have some bad cells in the battery.

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
No, it just died while running fine. But I recharged it fully, let it discharge fully again and then recharged and it seems to be fine now. Very odd.

Lok52

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Mine has been doing this about once a week. I let it sit for a couple of days without using it and it would be dead. Thought I was remembering the battery level incorrectly. Then I plugged it in with the battery at 30% until it was charged. Went to use it a couple of hours later and it was completely dead. Don't know what is going on with it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech