Google Nexus 9 HTC NYC event on August 19 (10 AM)

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: HTC NYC event on August 18

I really hope so

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕??????

That is for sure. I just had to replace my wife's laptop and I got her a Samsung Tab S 10.5". I am getting real jealous of her Tab S when I am still using the 2012 Nexus 7 tablet that now takes 30 hours plus to charge. (May have a loose power Micro USB port). I get about about 3.5 hours on a full charge on my N7 (2012). Good thing she doesn't know I created my own account on her Sammy Tab S so that I can play Clash of Clans when she isn't home. I am dying to get this new Nexus 8/9 Volantis.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

I really hope so

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕??????

That is for sure. I just had to replace my wife's windows laptop so I got her a Samsung Tab S 10.5". I am getting real jealous of her Tab S when I am still using the 2012 Nexus 7 tablet that now takes 30 hours plus to fully charge. (Maybe it has a loose power Micro USB port or Batt is dying). I get about about 3.5 hours screen time on a full charge for my N7 (2012) that is plugged in 24/7. Good thing she doesn't know I created my own account on her Sammy Tab S so that I can play Clash of Clans when she isn't home. I am dying to get this new Nexus 8/9 Volantis.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

I think this event is to show off the Windows Phone 8.1 version of the HTC One M8: HTC One for Windows gets Cortana integration with DOT VIEW case and specs confirmed | Windows Phone Central

I don't think this is the Nexus tablet from HTC we're waiting for.

Google are the ones that usually hold an event for a Nexus device, seeing as they are the ones who talk about both the hardware and software. This event is from HTC themselves, so I think it's just for the Windows Phone version of the HTC One M8.

Traldera

May 22, 2013
Visit site

I completely agree with you about the event next week.

Although not so much about Google announcement. We have no guarantee the nexus program won't become more fluid than before, like a transition to Google Silver. There may well be a handful of Nexus devices from several manufacturers, with the 'Nexus' badge being used to describe software ethos or similar.

SmartphoneNerd

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

I think this event is to show off the Windows Phone 8.1 version of the HTC One M8: HTC One for Windows gets Cortana integration with DOT VIEW case and specs confirmed | Windows Phone Central

I don't think this is the Nexus tablet from HTC we're waiting for.

Google are the ones that usually hold an event for a Nexus device, seeing as they are the ones who talk about both the hardware and software. This event is from HTC themselves, so I think it's just for the Windows Phone version of the HTC One M8.

That's actually going to be a nice phone...I may just get one and complete the switch back to M$.

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site

That is for sure. I just had to replace my wife's windows laptop so I got her a Samsung Tab S 10.5". I am getting real jealous of her Tab S when I am still using the 2012 Nexus 7 tablet that now takes 30 hours plus to fully charge. (Maybe it has a loose power Micro USB port or Batt is dying). I get about about 3.5 hours screen time on a full charge for my N7 (2012) that is plugged in 24/7. Good thing she doesn't know I created my own account on her Sammy Tab S so that I can play Clash of Clans when she isn't home. I am dying to get this new Nexus 8/9 Volantis.

Lol, u & I are in similar boats. I recently bought my fiance a chromebook & I'm using a Walgreen tablet bc I set my nexus 7 tablet on the counter & it was bumped into a sink of water. This tablet from walgreens is sooooooo slow. I really hope they present the Volantis.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

August 19th HTC announcement is for the HTC One W8, windows phone variant of the HTC One.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

August 19th HTC announcement is for the HTC One W8, windows phone variant of the HTC One.

Yep, I got bored and stop reading the Cnet live updates when I saw there was no Google images on the stage with Verizon and Microsoft. My wife ask me what I want for my birthday and I said a Nexus Volantis. She ask where she could buy it and I told her it wasn't available yet. Then she said what is wrong with your Nexus 7 (2012). Silences was my answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel