Google Nexus 9 Anxious

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anxious

I'm peeved they haven't listed the "sand" version as being ready for order! The status hasn't changed from "Coming Soon" since they began preorders. UGH!

J

warthog293

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

Just talked to google about my order and their excuse was that they weren't prepared for all the pre-orders and that it is more than likely gonna be another day or two before my order goes out.

Posted via Android Central App

Trees138

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

I spoke with play store support, Vincent stated:

It's true, we've had people contacting us today with concerns about not receiving their shipping confirmation e-mail yet.
I can assure you that we're working our hardest to get all of our orders shipped out as quickly as we can, and people will be getting confirmation e-mails as soon as their orders leave our warehouse.
And I can also assure you that if you end up not receiving your order in the time frame you selected (if, for example, you paid for next-day shipping, and it takes an extra 3 days to get the order to you), then you can contact us, let us know what happened, and we can refund your shipping cost.

So... it sounds like if our orders are not fulfilled within the time-frame allowed for buy shipping, then they may reimburse our shipping cost.

I'm just in the standard shipping pool, and not terribly far away, it's not expedited shipping or anything, but it is something. Eh... it is what it is. If they want to truly go head to head against Apple, they really should work on their order fulfillment.

That's still not enough to get me to buy an ipad. I can wait.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Just talked to google about my order and their excuse was that they weren't prepared for all the pre-orders and that it is more than likely gonna be another day or two before my order goes out.

Weren't expecting all preorders. What a lame excuse, Google XD

warthog293

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

They have used that excuse with every nexus that has come out, they should know by now that they are gonna have a bunch of pre-orders.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from the play store on 11/4 and got it on 11/5. Paid the $18 for one day shipping.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance