It really grinds my gears...

nupicasso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
... listening to people whine about the 4:3 aspect ratio. If you don't like that ratio, don't buy it. There are plenty of people, myself included, who have been waiting for a 4:3 ratio tablet that isn't an iPad. We finally get one for Android, and people are up in arms. Let us enjoy this one without having to hear the hostility and ridiculousness.

That is all.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was a hater at 1st when it was announced but that was one thing I fell in love with when I had the 9, I dunno if its Lollipop but it just seemed so much better using it that way.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5564484)

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
... listening to people whine about the 4:3 aspect ratio. If you don't like that ratio, don't buy it. There are plenty of people, myself included, who have been waiting for a 4:3 ratio tablet that isn't an iPad. We finally get one for Android, and people are up in arms. Let us enjoy this one without having to hear the hostility and ridiculousness.

That is all.

The 4:3 ratio was my primary reason for buying the N9.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah only due to build issues, just didn't justify the price, but if it didn't have issues I may have thought different

nupicasso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah only due to build issues, just didn't justify the price, but if it didn't have issues I may have thought different

That has me concerned. I'm hoping they make adjustments to rectify the situation. I really love the look and size of this tablet. I'm still gonna pick one up. Can't resist the temptation.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You are right to do so, it seems a fair few on here have no issues with their 9s and I'm starting to think best buy got a bum shipment, I may try it again... In fact I know I will, can't help myself with new gadgets, but I'll wait till I find one cheaper I think... Maybe... Lol

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
You are right to do so, it seems a fair few on here have no issues with their 9s and I'm starting to think best buy got a bum shipment, I may try it again... In fact I know I will, can't help myself with new gadgets, but I'll wait till I find one cheaper I think... Maybe... Lol

Lol, I sympathize. I've been on a gadget buying jag these last few months, but having lots of fun. The nexus 6 is next on my list. (Gonna get it through t-mo once they have stock.)

Good luck!

nupicasso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I sympathize. I've been on a gadget buying jag these last few months, but having lots of fun. The nexus 6 is next on my list. (Gonna get it through t-mo once they have stock.)

Good luck!
Glad to see I'm not the only one on a spending spree lately. Lol. You'd think I was rich the way I empty my wallet for all these devices.

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I wasen't to sure how to feel when I heard they were going with 4:3 for the nexus 9... In my mind I thought I'd hate it but after using this thing for a few days I must say now that I actually love it ...

Even when im watching YouTube videos the black bars don't bother me any where near as much as I thought they would.... Web browsing, reading/editing my work documents and reading online magazines and what not is soooo much nicer with 4:3 I'll gladly take black bars during videos as a trade off!

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
At first I was a little thrown off by it being a 4x3 ratio until I thought about it and realized for just Web surfing I like the set up better on my mom's iPad in terms of ratio over my old Galaxy 10.1. It like it was just way to tall and narrow or wide and thin. I same for reading books on Kindle. That is when in came to light that I like it. After getting nexus 9 I really like it. It nicer for Web surfing. The only thing I like the 16:9 better for was watching stuff on Netflix or you tube in full screen but for my main use online the 4:3 ratio a lot more.