Ordered my 9 yesterday :)

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Nexus 9 in Sand yesterday morning and chose overnight shipping. So maybe it'll get get here Monday or Tuesday.
I hope all the kinks hand been worked out of it.
Thank gawd it was a lot easier to get than my Nexus 6 64gb. :)

Posted via Nexus 6

palandri

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my Nexus 9 in Sand yesterday morning and chose overnight shipping. So maybe it'll get get here Monday or Tuesday.

Posted via Nexus 6

I am guessing you'll run into the update issue when you start it up. It will tell you the updates will take 5 minutes, but they end up taking a couple of hours. Other than that, the Nexus 9 has been pretty flawless for my wife. It's a nice tablet.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I predict --- you'll love it :)
I got the lunar white, Beautiful color in person but I put a case on her. On the bright side now I see the N9's inner beauty more clearly ;)

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

Posted via Nexus 6

Congrats! I have to say, despite having a bit of light bleed issue, I love my N9! I'm coming from the N7, so it was hard finding a tablet that could beat it. I am totally satisfied with the N9. Really jealous you're getting the "Sand" color. I tried to hold out, but when Amazon offered a 50.00 discount, I had to take advantage of the sale. ENJOY!

J

paul0303

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just received my white Nexus 9 32gb and IVSO slim smart case cover a few days ago it's great I have no issues with the screen or buttons . This is so much better than my old Note 10.1 .

Posted via the Android Central App

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

Posted via Nexus 6
Congrats! Let us know what you think when it arrives!! :)

Sent from my Nexus 9... -The Next Generation of Nexus-

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I just received my white Nexus 9 32gb and IVSO slim smart case cover a few days ago it's great I have no issues with the screen or buttons . This is so much better than my old Note 10.1 .

Posted via the Android Central App

Congrats! I'm glad you like it. I have the white 32gb model and I used to own the N7 2013. I can't be any happier with a tablet. Few OS issues aside, best tablet I've ever owned.

J