Does anyone have any real life pics of the Sand model?

turboblk_hb

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Like the thread title says, I can't find them anywhere! On the fence about ordering this color. I like that it's a bit different and I was going for the 32GB model anyway. Anyone have one and care to share?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Like the thread title says, I can't find them anywhere! On the fence about ordering this color. I like that it's a bit different and I was going for the 32GB model anyway. Anyone have one and care to share?

I found these from some reviews, different lighting for each picture.

nexus9acc2.jpgIMAG0552.jpg

turboblk_hb

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I found these from some reviews, different lighting for each picture.

View attachment 168806View attachment 168807

Thanks for your help! I ended up just going with the Lunar Grey model from my local Best Buy store since I had a gift card and they don't even carry the sand model to begin with. I'm happy with my choice! I also don't have any of the issues too badly... Buttons have some feedback but aren't great, but I wasn't expecting them to be. Screen has light bleed in a corner pretty noticeably but otherwise it's an even display. And no back creaking either! The number for this unit is HT4BHJ...not sure how to tell build date or revision

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your help! I ended up just going with the Lunar Grey model from my local Best Buy store since I had a gift card and they don't even carry the sand model to begin with. I'm happy with my choice! I also don't have any of the issues too badly... Buttons have some feedback but aren't great, but I wasn't expecting them to be. Screen has light bleed in a corner pretty noticeably but otherwise it's an even display. And no back creaking either! The number for this unit is HT4BHJ...not sure how to tell build date or revision

I have the Black version and can't really complain about it. I like the dimension of it, fits perfectly in my hand. I bought this cause for it off of Amazon and its pretty nice for the price.

Nexus 9 Slim Case

RickInHouston

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought a white one. I truly forgot what color it was the other day because it's always been in a case. I had to look closely to remember.

I do love the sand. If it was around when I ordered I would have gone for that.