How to get best price on Nexus 9?

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

My wife's Nexus 10 is dying. So we are considering the Nexus 9 as a replacement.

Are they any deals available on the Nexus 9?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

My wife's Nexus 10 is dying. So we are considering the Nexus 9 as a replacement.

Are they any deals available on the Nexus 9?
Keep an eye on the Play Store or Android Central's home page. If the device drops in price AC will likely update the front page with a post about it.

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine from Amazon warehouse deals. The first one had a bent frame and should have never been sold. The replacement is pretty good. It's an Oct. run, white 32Gb (I got it in mid-Feb for $353). It had a dark smudge near the center of the screen which disappeared when I changed cases. Go figure. I cant say I've been totally delighted with the N9, but the size is what I wanted and I am a nexus nut! If you're not tied to the nexus camp, BestBuy is running a great sale on Samsung Galaxy Tab pro 10.1 for $299. I bought the 12" versions for my sons and they have been happy with them-no need to root them for their needs. One replaced a rooted Toshiba Thrive and the other replaced a stock 3rd gen ipad. Personally, I would only do the Amazon warehouse deals rather than other sellers as Amazon is easy to return, etc. I also checked with HTC for warranty info before I kept the N9. Mine is warranted from the Oct manufacture date. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I bought a white 32 GB on Swappa a couple months back. January 2015 build. Paid $330. None of the known issues (good thing about Swappa is you can ask the seller about issues) and it's been running well (currently has M2 Preview on it).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke