So I took advantage of one of those deals on Amazon.

dirtyjudo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I got my Nexus 9 for about $360.00. It had 4 system updates waiting including the Stage fright patch. So far I am loving it. I think I got a great deal. I just wish those Folio keyboard covers were cheaper. They are to rich for my blood right now.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(427874)

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I got a one day HTC sale about a month ago. $287 + tax for a 32GB model. I have an android phone and wanted a stock tablet. I am not completely happy with the N9. It seems buggy and not too stable, It is 5.1.1I think I'll be happier once I get around to rooting it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I got a one day HTC sale about a month ago. $287 + tax for a 32GB model. I have an android phone and wanted a stock tablet. I am not completely happy with the N9. It seems buggy and not too stable, It is 5.1.1I think I'll be happier once I get around to rooting it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That was a great deal!
Good luck with issues. Mine had very minor issues when I first got it in Feb. Then lag started a couple of months ago. (32gb with about half used) Then, it started doing random lock-ups and reboots which I thought were related to Chrome beta but reboot occurred on Dolphin, too. In less than two weeks, I've done four complete wipes and even tried Dirty Unicorns rom--which was promising for a week until three reboots in a day. Now, I'm total stock with no root and about four apps (not Google stock apps) installed. For 24 hours, using Chrome, no reboots. I'll re-root today and expect no change. Then, it will be one more app a day to see what happens. I've had a Galaxy Nexus (2 as I got one for my son), N7, N4, N5, N7 FHD, and N9. This is the first one I'm really disappointed with (N7 FHD had some touch screen issues). Those of us with problems seem to be a minority. We're hoping M will help. I haven't tried to get warranty service, but will have to do so very soon if I can't isolate am problem app. (Warranty ends in mid-Oct, but I'll be out of the country from Sept. 30 into Nov). So many aspects of the tablet are great--the display, the size for reading books and web sites, even the speakers. But lags and reboots negate everything else.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2