Last night's update bricked my N9

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Throw it on the charger for a couple hours and try what B.Diddy said. Also try other various key combinations; power button + volume down button for 30 seconds; power + volume up; etc. N9's are notoriously slow to show they are booting up. Be patient and hold the buttons for the full 30 seconds. Hope this helps.

PietDaDoos

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Mine was also bricked a few days before yours, on the OTA upgrade. This is the second time this year it occurs. The last time was just before Easter, and I had to send the table back to HTC, and only got it two weeks later. It didn't cost me anything, besides a lot of patience and time, as I didn't have it rooted and it is still under guarantee. It is a great tablet, but these upgrades are flaky.

ewak12321

Nov 13, 2013
plus.google.com
This time no problems with this update. May update corrupted mine and i sent it to HTC because i was unable to fix it at home. They fixed it and sent to me, they fixed horrible audio glitches when i was using Youtube too. I was afraid to install all those updates that potentialy could kill it again but this time all went ok.