- 1 Posts
Jelly working on Nexus one- Oh yeah!!
I just installed the Evervolv-Perdo ROM of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on my Nexus one. I had a really buggy ICS ROM called Me droid and I was so sick of it crashing and people not being able to her me whilst making or receiving calls. I just thought, this is make or break. If Jelly Bean works then I'll keep my trusty Nexus until I can afford to buy a Galaxy S3 outright. If it flops, I'll consider getting the Galaxy on contract. Well, guess what?! it ROCKS!! The voice input and search is really good and the action is smooth as is the screen animation. The onlyminor bug is the camera preview doesn't always work well. You can see what you're pointing at but it can have some lines in it. The picture is perfect though. A small price to pay and it really doesn't bother me anymore. There will be a fix in 4.2 I expect. Ilove my phone again x
- By Miguel611 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:12 PM
- By Bujin#IM in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 09:45 AM
- By oh_nerdy_one in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:01 PM
- By AAFD in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:18 PM
- By danc in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 20Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:55 PM