1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile [B2Box] HTC Desire ROM for Dummies. [Alpha10]

I hope this simplifies the process of installing the Desire ROM for people who are not as tech oriented, or people that are lazy. All files programs and tools are in the B2Box aswell so this is a one download stop. So no root? No problem. Let me know if I need to change something.

Investigating Alpha 10: Posted B2Box for alpha 10

Download:

Last edited by tedstien; 02-24-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

You may want to explain a little better of what your downloads are. You are saying you do not need to root your device to apply these ROMs?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    You may want to explain a little better of what your downloads are. You are saying you do not need to root your device to apply these ROMs?
    No, it is a collection of everything you need. So If you havent rooted yet. You can root right from the download package. No need to go look for the download.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tedstien View Post
    No, it is a collection of everything you need. So If you havent rooted yet. You can root right from the download package. No need to go look for the download.
    Just wanted to make it clear for anyone who looks at this thread is all.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Where are the files?

Hey tedstien, what happened to the files? the links are dead, DEAD I tell ya!

Thanks
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacktone View Post
    Hey tedstien, what happened to the files? the links are dead, DEAD I tell ya!

Thanks
    Go here for everything. (except for the Desire ROM)

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts

"No root, no problem" phrase is definitely misleading. You might want to change the title to the effect, "Not clear on how to root...."

I am planning to get an N1 myself. So this might be definitely useful (hopefully).
    LCW

Global Posts
    1,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.1.1 (JRO03C)

installed the Desire ROM this morning on my Nexus... all went very well... between the xda-developers site and the modaco site, it's all pretty easy... just need to make sure you follow the exact steps, be patient, and backup everything just in case...

working super well so far... no major issues... had one reboot out of the blue... otherwise been rock solid... pretty impressive for an "alpha" build... (I installed Alpha19 btw)... cooked a custom ROM in the Modaco 'Kitchen'... such a cool feature!

anything thinking of trying the Desire ROM - do it!!!
    ***SOLD but not forgotten***
    Google Nexus One