Wishlist

shn'g

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Now that we have had the nexus player for awhile what do you want to see in upcoming updates? Here are mine:

1. General bug fixes to stop the app crashes and make the device just more stable in General.
2. Be able to move the apps to the desired row/ have the app section be able to have 2 rows/
3. Have update notifications on the home page. (with google play updates for the apps and games right now you never know when there is an update unless you go into the store itself)

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Now that we have had the nexus player for awhile what do you want to see in upcoming updates? Here are mine:

1. General bug fixes to stop the app crashes and make the device just more stable in General.
2. Be able to move the apps to the desired row/ have the app section be able to have 2 rows/
3. Have update notifications on the home page. (with google play updates for the apps and games right now you never know when there is an update unless you go into the store itself)

Definitely number 2. I would also like to be able to customize the home screen. Other than those couple things... I am very happy with my Nexus Player. The ability to cast / mirror and sideload apps more than makes up for the lack of apps currently available for the Nexus Player. XBMC (Kodi) and the Now Browser (Material) opens up a ton of possibilities.

THARD11

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Dolby Digital Plus. I can't believe in 2014 Google releases a product that will not pass through Dolby Digital plus. My 4 year old Blu-Ray passes Netfilx through with DD+. Sending this thing back until they get that fixed.

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Enjoying mine so far but:

Also, agree with #2... Yes, being able to move apps and see more than a handful would be extremely helpful.

being able to find/move apps efficiently in lieu of scrolling a through hundreds of apps in a row style would be nice.

Lastly, being able to expand storage with a micro-usb flash drive would be extremely helpful. Have a couple big games installed and the storage is almost half gone with only 8gb onboard.

Edit...almost forgot....an UPDATE ALL, similar to the app mobile play store, is something I'm looking forward to.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams